A Higher Standard
Environmental Corporation of America (ECA) is an environmental, ecological, geotechnical, and cultural resources consulting firm serving public and private sector clients throughout the United States. Founded in 1989, ECA has successfully completed thousands of environmental, geotechnical, and cultural resource projects.
ECA strives to enforce clients’ standards, to protect and enhance their reputations, and to contribute positively and identifiably to their successes.
ECA’s ONE PAGE REGULATORY SUMMARIES
Learn the Regulatory Basics in About Five Minutes…
- Court Overturns FCC Order that Removed Small Cells from NEPA and NHPA Review Tribal involvement and consultation is required for setting any new, non-replacement pole constructed for the purpose of supporting wireless antennas.
- FCC Revises Procedures for Tribal Consultation FCC applicants have full discretion on how to fulfill the legal obligations to identify and evaluate Historic Properties
- FCC Adopts New Exclusion for Pole Replacement In the subject ruling, the Commission has crafted a categorical exclusion for replacement poles.
- FCC Revamps Collocation NPA to Provide Additional NHPA Exclusions The FCC updated its NEPA/NHPA rules to facilitate the acceleration of broadband deployment
- Wireless Infrastructure Report and Order Summary October 17, 2014: FCC finds no general exclusion for wireless facilities
- Additional Regulatory Summaries
SERVICES WE OFFER
We are an environmental, ecological, geotechnical, and cultural resources consulting firm.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We serve public and private sector clients in a variety of commercial and industrial sectors.
Environmental Corporation of America
1375 Union Hill Industrial Court, Alpharetta, GA 30004